4 Easy Steps To a Smooth, Nick-Free Shave Every Time•
Get smooth, nick-free legs with hair conditioner! Yes, the secret to a smooth, nick-free shave can be found in your bathroom shower. Hair conditioner conditions the hair and scalp making it softer and easier to manage. But did you know it also makes a great conditioner for your legs? Applying conditioner to the legs before shaving works to soften the hair follicle and hydrate the top layer of skin, making shaving a breeze.
Supplies You’ll Need
- Fragrance-free cream conditioner (one designed for your hair or body will work)
- Shaving cream (fragrance-free with a rich lather)
- Your favorite shaving razor
Quick Note: It’s best to exfoliate your skin at least two days before you are going to shave. Exfoliating helps to slough away dead skin cells and works to loosen dirt and oil trapped underneath the skin.
4 Quick Steps to Smoother, Softer Legs
- Without wetting your legs, apply a quarter-size amount of the conditioner to your left leg, covering the entire area you wish to shave.
- Take your shaving foam or cream and apply a thin layer atop the conditioner, making sure not to rub in.
- Next, wet your razor with warm water and starting from the bottom of your leg, gently glide the razor upward, making sure not to go beyond your shaving point. Continue until you are satisfied with the results. You may need to rinse the razor between strokes. If done correctly, there’s no need to shave over an area twice. Gently pat leg dry.
- Repeat the routine on your right leg as well.
Once all four steps are completed, apply a fragrance-free moisturizer such as Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion to each leg. Using this approach, I promise your legs will be smooth and soft without the usual irritation from shaving.
For more valuable tips on healthy skincare and a free report on 5 Secrets to Vibrantly Healthy Skin, visit www.Celsaderm.com.
Cheers to healthy and happy skin!
Are Facial Oils for...
Are Facial Oils For Me? You’d be surprised how many women run out to purchase facial oils simply because the media or a beauty blogger said they sh...Read More
5 Visible Signs of ...
Are you wishing for beautiful, healthy skin? Of course, we all are! When we think about healthy skin, we imagine perfect skin. We see healthy skin ...Read More
4 Steps to Beat Hor...
Yet again, it's that time of the month and now, you're not only dealing with bloating and cramping, but you're also dealing with acne. And, not jus...Read More